I haven't posted much about my garden lately. I seem to be constantly busy. I take pictures, then run out of time to blog them. See all my garden photos here. I went outside this evening about dusk to document what was blooming today, so some of the pictures didn't turn out too well, but at least I did it. First is the rose, Maggie.

Purple Skullcap has one bloom left right now.

Mexican Oregano just started blooming.

Rocket Larkspur just started.

Jalapeno Peppers have been blooming & producing.

There must be hundreds of tomatillo blooms.

Tomatoes.

Cucumbers and even a baby one!


Green beans started blooming yesterday.

Yellow Pear Tomatoes have a pretty bloom.

Potential Butternut Squash.

Black Eyed Susan came up on it's own outside the back fence.

Looks kinda like a Huisache Daisy. Also came up on it's own.

4 comments:
Lots of blooms.
I wish I could keep my plants alive to see them bloom. But I can see them through your blog. The flowers are beautiful.
Hope you are doing well. Take care.
Lookin' good!
Your flowers are quite lovely...unfortunately the weeds in mine are starting to outnumber the flowers!.....although, some weeds can look kinda pretty!
Post a Comment