Rebekah is Two Months Old and I wonder what language these kids are speaking!?!?
Today my beautiful baby girl had her 2-month check-up. She weighed in at 11 pounds, 9.5 ounces (50th percentile) and measured 23.5 inches long (75th percentile)! She's growing so fast - still very long with long feet & toes!
I wish I could capture all the little oooh's and ah's she's starting to make for Tiny Talk Tuesday, but you'll just have to imagine it. It's precious.
Getting ready for bed tonight about 7:30pm, Elizabeth said, "I wanna pee pee la la!"
Confused, Mom replied, "You want a pee pee la la???"
Elizabeth, excitedly, "Yeah!!!"
David busted out in laughter!
9:41pm, I hear chanting coming down the hall. It's wafting from David's room...
"I wanna pee pee la la! I wanna pee pee la la!" Giggle, repeat.I really don't know what planet they come from.

No comments:
Post a Comment