Tiny Talk Tuesday.... and a few Legos
My tiny talkers are growing! David turned 5 last week! It's hard to believe. After he ate his birthday cake last Wednesday (at home with just us), he suddenly said, "HEY! We forgot my present!" So then I pulled it out and he built it.
I've been racking my brain to remember something cute Elizabeth said this week. She says cute stuff every day, but I didn't write anything down & now I can't remember. So I'll just show you how cute she is anyway.
All David asked for his birthday was Legos. And boy, did he get them! So far, he's made the Mine Mech (above), and then he used the Legos from that set and added the orange pieces to his Bionicle.
After his birthday party, he made the Front End Loader with Darth Vader on top,
Darth Vader's Tie Fighter,
the Claw Digger,
and some other little creations that I haven't gotten photographed yet! I think when he grows up, David just might be an engineer for Lego!

No comments:
Post a Comment