Friday, June 19, 2009

A new missionary to support

I just reconnected with our previous preschool director on facebook and discovered that she & her family have been called as missionaries to Africa! Keep them in your prayers as they start this new journey on Monday!

1 comment:

Beaver said...

Ok, I haven't checked out the map of SA, but I have two friends who have moved there over the past year with their families. Check out my blog sidebar and click on the Even Family and the Fudge Mom. The Fudge's have been there for two weeks now. I know that those two families are a few hours apart. Don't know where Mozambique is compared to them. I'll have check and see! Pass those blog sites along to your friends in case they ever need to know where some friendly Texans are! :-)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win