Tiny Talk Tuesday
David: Mom, how do you make eight?
Mom: A circle on the top and a circle on the bottom.
David: No, that's not right! You add four and four to make eight!
6:30 a.m. (before time change)
Elizabeth: Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Where are you? Mom! Mom! Mom! Milk, Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Where are you, Mom? Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Milk, Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Where are you, Mom?
(I think she slowly changes into the new time before it even gets here!)On the phone with Dad
Elizabeth: I love you, Dad.
Mom: Awww....
Elizabeth: How sweet!
Mom: You are sweet!
Elizabeth: I know.

2 comments:
OH my! That's a lot of mommy calling!
Love the way you make 8 - yep, he's right!
Yeah, I was trying to sleep through it... or at least ignore it.
Post a Comment