Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday: Belly Shot: 36 Weeks

Mr. Nick's cows huddled up along the fence yesterday in the rain. They just stood there looking miserable, as if they thought they could all fit in that barn if we'd let them in.

The birds are singing this morning like the rain is over! I have a feeling we'll need to get the lawn mower serviced, now! Perhaps the last frost has passed??? So... hard... to... wait...

I haven't been very good about taking belly shots this time. I guess since we moved back, I don't feel the need to email progress photos on this pregnancy. But I took this day to try a creative angle on the belly shot. What do you think?
Yeah, I can't see my feet. 36 Weeks.

(oops... forgot to hit publish yesterday!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet Ms. Becks (my nickname for Rebekah!)

Love,

Aunt Jana

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win