Sunday, March 15, 2009

50% Off My Grocery Bill!

Yes, I've become one of those people who's so excited about coupons that I actually scanned my receipt. This is a new high for me, though! $25.05 in manufacturer's coupons, including those from cellfire.com, shortcuts.com, and pgesaver.com! The bonus coupons are the ones Kroger doubled & tripled. And the plus savings are sale prices I got because I used the Kroger Plus Card. Just think, if I'd forgotten to hand over my card, my bill would have been about $30 more!

And I got catalinas worth $9.50 off future purchases and another for a free pack of "kids yogurt".

And most exciting - Really the only thing I've been craving this pregnancy is cream soda! I was able to get A&W Diet Cream Soda (no need to add the extra sugar) for $0.75 per 2L! Whoo-hoo!!!! Now hand me my cup and nobody gets hurt...

3 comments:

Grandpa said...

WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

Stand back! The pregnant lady sticks again!



momma

Unknown said...

ha ha ha....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win