Time to go to the Movies!
My mother-in-law called the other day & said, "I was thinking it was about time for you & 'Dad' to go out for an evening - for dinner & a movie again. It seems like it would be a good time with a lull in the house... and it's been a while since I've seen David & Elizabeth."
Doesn't everyone love my mother-in-law? : ) Of course, I didn't argue with her! So we're working towards Saturday for a date night! And just in time, too. Now I need to find a theater that's showing Fireproof.
.
Interviews at the Fireproof Screening from Gina Conroy on Vimeo.
So doesn't this just sound like a movie that we all should be supporting? Thanks to my sister for tipping me off to it!
Alright, I found several area theaters showing the movie - go find one near you.

2 comments:
hubby and I saw it tonight. POWERFUL movie. go see.
I still haven't seen it but one of our choir members did last weekend and LOVED it! I'm going to the ladies retreat this weekend or I would have gone.
Post a Comment