My Red Washing Machine!
OK, I admit it. I've been drooling over the red washer & dryer at Lowe's for months. This is the GE model, called Metallic Red. The Samsung model is called Tango Red. How cool is that?
I think the Samsung is what I've been seeing in the stores. But high efficiency, energy star and all... that's an expensive machine. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. And I'd have to have a matching dryer, too.
So over the last few days, I've been working on my own washing machine, a.k.a. utility sink. And now I am quite proud to say that I do have a beautiful red washing machine in my yellow laundry room. And it pops! What d'ya think???
The diaper bucket will sit there between it & the cabinets. Won't that be glamorous?!?! Now I'll need to come up with some beautiful artwork to hang over it.

2 comments:
Love it! Doesn't that make you thankful for any washing machine you have? :-) I'd hate to think I had to wash all our clothes by hand.
Oh, I remember: the old wringer washer and three #3 tubs 1)for rinse 2)for "blueing" 3)for rinse again! Out on Ma Priest's screened-in back porch!! Think I was 6 years old - a long time ago. And I am also very thankful for modern equipment.
LOVEmomma
Post a Comment