What an exciting day!!!
My day started bright & early today! In fact, I didn't sleep much last night because I was so excited about attending my first library book sale! I dropped David & Elizabeth off with Grana & Papa, then headed to FW to meet Dad.
A little "incident" along the way made the day even more exciting... Dad called to see why I was taking so long to get there. I just told him I was waiting for the police to get there. Moving along... The stack on the left are books that we'll be reading in Preschool or Kindergarten. The stack on the right are a bit older. But with paperbacks for 25¢ and hardbacks for 50¢, I think we did pretty good! It was totally overwhelming when we first arrived, but once I started finding a few books that were on my list, that quickly passed. Dad even enjoyed himself, contributing most of the fire truck books and about 8 or 9 others. He came in real handy when it was time to take the box to the car, too!
Last night, Dad got a call from Mr. Builder & told me that I might want to go out to the house site to take a before picture. So here's what it looked like last night about 6pm:
Talk about an exciting day!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment