Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another Busy Week

I can't believe another week has passed & I haven't blogged for most of it! It was a pretty busy week. Seems like when I finally get time to blog it, I'm either too tired or I find something else I need to do. Here's some of the things we did last week.

I took some photos of Elizabeth for her 15-month birthday: Documented where the iris are blooming at Grandmama's house:

Made some Irish Brown Bread:

Taught David about the art of collage, after someone started tearing the papers off the crayons:

Went to the big library and got my Teacher's Discount Card for Half Price Books!!!
And on Friday, closed on our construction loan!!! This was our closing agent. I don't think she's ever had anyone take pictures at a closing before!
She let David help her make some copies so he could say he helped us close... and so I could take a picture of it!

Saturday & Sunday afternoon, we worked on assembling a storage building at our construction site. Saturday evening we attended a birthday party at Grana's house. Sunday morning we visited another church that we all really liked, then had birthday lunch at Grandma & Grandpa's house. (photos from the last paragraph will have to be posted later!)

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

Elizabeth looks so proud standing by that tree.

Unknown said...

Love the pics of David and Elizabeth! And the collage is great - very modern.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win