Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cute Pictures & After the Storm

This was Friday at the house site. David was saying "cheese" for the camera.







Elizabeth, the toothy, has now started eating apples skin & all! I wasn't really expecting it when I gave her an apple to play with, but over the course of a few days she devoured the whole thing! Then when she saw the apples at the grocery store this evening, she had to have one! So I found small red delicious apples 3 for $1 and just let her go to town on one of them!


The big storm at Grandpa's blew down a really big hackberry tree onto the roof of his greenhouse. Dad has been helping cut up the tree so it could be removed. I wondered how they were going to get the higher branches, but Grandpa had a plan! He put Dad in the bucket of his tractor & lifted him up to them! Now, doesn't that look like a fireman!?


Hot Stuff!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win