Goodness, I've seen plenty of mad faces like those. lolHappy Wednesday and Merry Christmas. :)
Oh dear! Happy WW and Happy Holidays! :)
Oh yeah, I've seen that face before. lol Hope she's feeling happier today. ;o)
She does look mad!
still looks cute even when she's mad!my wordless is at Hobbies and Such
Even mad she is still a cutie cindy lou.
Aww....even with that furrowed brow,...you can't help but smile :)
Post a Comment
Get the Swidget 1.0 widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox!
7 comments:
Goodness, I've seen plenty of mad faces like those. lol
Happy Wednesday and Merry Christmas. :)
Oh dear! Happy WW and Happy Holidays! :)
Oh yeah, I've seen that face before. lol Hope she's feeling happier today. ;o)
She does look mad!
still looks cute even when she's mad!my wordless is at Hobbies and Such
Even mad she is still a cutie cindy lou.
Aww....even with that furrowed brow,...you can't help but smile :)
Post a Comment