Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday





David helped finish the Christmas cookies for the neighbor's tins yesterday. Now Dad wants us to make a batch for him!

On with the Tiny Talk!

While sitting on the potty one day

Old McDonald had a farm
E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a potty
E-I-E-I-O
With a flush, flush...
Old McDonald had a farm
E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a fire truck
E-I-E-I-O
With a whoo-oooh, whoo-ooh...


Saturday morning at 7:30
David: Mom, get up!
Mom: Why?
David: Because I'm being up!




Play-doh Day
(Elizabeth's first Play-doh experience!)



For our Christmas Tiny Talk, we present a song:




AND, flash back to an August day for this rousing rendition of Jingle Bells:



Before going to MawMaw's house to play yesterday, we went by the little library in town & got some more Christmas books. So far, David's favorite book has been My First Christmas Magnetic Adventure. For more Tiny Talk, join us over at Not Before 7, where Mary is still hosting the Christmas Giveaway for all December Tiny Talk participants!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are great! thanks for sharing.

I like the old mc donald song. they sure love to change words to songs, add their own. HEHE

Darlene R. said...

How cute! I loved the vlogs! You muct be one patient momma to listen to those lids for that long!

onemotherslove said...

Maybe it makes a difference that Dad is a drummer!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win