Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tiny Talk Tuesday: Expanding Vocabularies

Mom: What color is the apple?
David: Delicious!

David: You're a good helper, Mom!

David saw Grover in the potty this week...

I gave David a cup of juice that had some water on the outside of the cup & he floored me by responding with his biggest sentence ever:
I need a napkin to wash my cup off.

Lately he's found counting things exciting. He'll say this, as if it was the best idea ever:
I know - let's count the cookies! 1, 2, 3...

Grandma got found this little plastic cell phone (see photo above) for David & he's been mimicking us with our cell phones. I got a couple of calls in the store the other day & Grandma had her phone out, too. David said, "I know - let's count phones! 1, 2, 3 - three phones! Brrring... Hello? Aunt Jana?"

After Elizabeth's bath, I towel-dried her hair. Can you see it curling straight up??? The second picture is after I brushed it.
Elizabeth's vocabulary now includes 2 words: mamama and dadada! I still came first!!!!

Read more Tiny Talk this Tuesday at Not Before 7. Grandpa also shared some Tiny Talk last week.

3 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I love when they repeat us, "You're a good helper!" That is so adorable! I like delicious apples too.

Your daughter is just beautiful!

Candace said...

Wow that was a very good sentence! He sounds like a lot of fun. and your daughter is adorable.

Mrs. Stam said...

Those precious we do love them!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win