Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Pregnancy Update

Blogger is like a computer. It works most of the time without any problems, but when it doesn't work, it sure is annoying.

Anyway, I thought I'd give a quick pregnancy update. I'm thinking she's moving down... onto my bladder! She continues to be very active, in spite of her decreasing amount of room to do it in! She gets hiccups quite frequently. The muscles of my abdomen are quite sore from the stretch and it's getting harder & harder for me to get down, sit, and get back up at David's little table with him! The OB office never called to let me know how the glucose test went, so I'm hoping that means it was fine. I have to go back next week anyway. I guess that's about it... I'm getting ready to get this over with.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win