HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
This was our table center piece today! I don't really have any spectacular pictures, but here they are anyway.
David got started early with a biscuit. He wouldn't leave his plate on the placemat! He wouldn't try the cranberries or stuffing and the green beans turned out too spicy for him.
After naptime, we went with Dad to the training center while he worked out. David enjoyed running around the big fenced-in area and helping out with the tape measure.
After supper we pulled out the tree to set up. David didn't really want to cooperate with the assembly. He just wanted to run off with the parts, so he ended up in the office with Dad while Mom worked on the tree.

It's surprising how long it takes to assemble a tree when you're pregnant. This is as far as I've gotten so far. I'll put up pictures of it when it's done tomorrow!

1 comment:
It looks a little like a Charlie Brown tree.
Post a Comment