Saturday, November 18, 2006

David's Turkey & More Sentences


David wanted to show you the turkey he "made" at Mother's Day Out last Thursday. He knows those are his hands up there!

He's saying so many things now I can't even keep up with it all to tell you! Sentences, songs, thoughts all his own. One of the cutest things he's saying right now:

I so cute!

I admit, that one he's heard repeatedly. : )

I did make note of 2 sentences he said today that I just had to share:

  1. I have a-no-ner (another) booger.
  2. I put in mouf (mouth).

Now before you get all grossed out, those were NOT in succession!!!! It was 2 different times today, but I just thought it was really funny that he said both of those today.

Tonight he watched his first whole movie. Since there was nothing we wanted to watch on our 2 channels, and Blockbuster didn't have Cars available, I pulled out a classic - The Muppet Movie. He really liked Animal!

1 comment:

Grandpa said...

It is a little chilly this afternoon except in the front yard sitting in the sun. That's where I am reading about David's turkey. The signal is excellent here. I thought those muppet movies would be worn out by now!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win