Dads & Donuts at MDO... and a Ladybug

Today, Mother's Day Out hosted "Dads & Donuts" where dads were invited to stay for donuts & juice for a little while at the beginning of the day. Luckily Dad was off duty today, so he was able to share donuts with David.
This was the art project that David's class made today... Definitely a keeper! The photo was taken last week at MDO.
And here is the project I've been working on lately...
It's a wall hanging to go above the baby bed. It matches the bumper pads & bed skirt that we used with David, but the ladybugs add a feminine touch. : ) I'm planning a pillow to match. Would you believe that the binding took the longest to do?!? I learned the difference between single fold, double wide and double fold bias tapes in the last week... and that Hobby Lobby is pretty good about returns. I think it's much prettier in person than in the photo.

1 comment:
Sue Ellen
You did a great job! The wall hanging looks really good. And, yes, I believe that binding takes a lot of time.
LOVEmomma
Post a Comment