Saturday, January 07, 2006

New Table & Chairs

Some of you know that I've been looking for a new table & chairs that was David-sized. Well, lookie here! We got the chairs at Hobby Lobby for half price and I made the table! I do plan on painting the chairs... some day. I can sit at the table, too, but my knees don't fit under it. The good thing is that I put screw-on legs on it, so as David grows, we can just add new legs to make the table taller!



Here is David using his new table again for snack time. I tried to trick him today. I put milk in his juice cup! He took a few sips, then stopped. I gave him another juice cup with juice in it & he drank.... Then I poured the milk into a milk cup (a Nuby) and he drank all of the milk! He's very smart... just picky!



After snack, we had coloring time on the new table and yes, it got broken in! Thank you Mr. Clean for the Magic Eraser! It worked like a charm to lift the blue marks that don't show up too well in this photo.



Did I mention that I found this in the dryer one day? While the dryer was running? David helped me load wet clothes into the dryer & I started it. A little bit later I thought, "That wasn't jeans in the dryer... why is it so loud???" It was Woody! David had been playing with him before helping me!

Pray for Grandma - She's back at home now, but not getting around very well. She's having to use a walker. Pray for a full recovery!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win