David Books
This post is for Tia Taya! I wanted to show her some new books we got with Christmas money. I have a weakness with a certain character appearing in books....
Taya gave David his first Baby Faith video, and we LOVE it!!! I found this Baby Faith book, "God Made Music: The Story of David and the Psalms" and couldn't resist. The rattle that the plush baby is holding really rattles.
I added links to Amazon on the side if anyone who sees this wants to purchase any of these books. I am not showing the book in it's entirety.
We found the "Diaper David Series" at Barnes & Noble over Christmas vacation. Dad thought the pictures kinda looked like our David, too! Mom thought it was amazing how many of the pictures in the books have actually taken place with our David!"David Smells!" is a book about your senses. You can imagine the "smell" page - sorry I didn't get a picture of that one for ya, Taya!


Taya, you'll be proud of this one... although my family made fun of me trying to read it!"Oh, David!" is about the trouble David gets into. Yes, every page has happened at our house!!!
Look at the last picture - that's even me holding him!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment