Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm Gonna Get You & The Littlest Fireman

Here is David coming to get Mom and Mom getting him back!

I was trying to take his picture (the one to the left) and he was coming at me so fast that by the time the digital camera got him - he got an awfully bright flash in the face!!!


Here is "The Littlest Fireman" headed out to inventory the trucks.


Now "The Littlest Fireman" is showing the rookie where things should be kept.

Dad traveled to Station 3 today & held his position as the rookie who's fought the most fire. He got to work a 3-alarm house fire on the complete opposite side of town! What luck he has! Last shift he got to fight fire & he was on the ambulance crew!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While David was walking around between the equipment, checking it out, he was happily babbling to himself. I guess he was talking 'shop' about the apparatus.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win