Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Driven to Blog!

I wasn't intending to post today, but I guess you could say I was "driven" to do it anyway! I got to thinking about the pictures I had taken & wondered how cute they must be, so here I am!

This was yesterday. When I came home from the post office, David was wearing Dad's cap. (Yes, Dad was at home with him!) This was the first time David has left the cap on his head for a notable amount of time! When the cap was forward facing, he kept looking up & down to see around the bill. He seemed happy with it backwards... just like how Dad used to wear it when he & Mom met!





David awoke early this morning & nearly fell asleep on the way to Wal-Mart at about 9:15! He managed to rouse & complete most of the grocery shopping. Back at the car, I discovered a wet diaper, so I changed him & didn't bother putting his pants & shoes back on since we were going straight home. He was asleep before we got out of the parking lot!

Later this afternoon, we returned to the Playhouse, but I didn't think we'd be staying to play (so I didn't take my camera in)... we went to register for the February class. But the place was bustling with 4 other mom & tot pairs, all in his age range & there was no holding him back! We played for an hour before heading back home. He went to bed without a hitch this evening! He was nice & tired!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win