Saturday, October 01, 2011

October ONE

Wow.

Really what else can I say?  The blog speaks for itself.  I've been blogging for 7 years and this is the first month I have only had one lousy post!  Not that I have a lot of followers, but to those who are following, I apologize.

I do have things to blog about.  We took an amazing family vacation at the end of August.  We started our home school year and started co-op classes.  We took trips to the fire station and the museum.  We went with our home school group to see a movie.  We had doctor appointments.  We celebrated grandparents day (though we forgot to tell them!) and the first day of fall.  Sarah turned 9 months old!  We started a small group in our home.  Maybe I'll go back & add some pictures.  If I have time.  I've got 4 kids and I'm tired. 

Well, anyway, it's a new month and here they are in all their cuteness, growing like a patch of weeds in a drought:


The one photo all day where not one child was crying... or caught in the act that made one cry.  Yes, they're a beautiful patch of weeds.  Some folks choose to call them wildflowers.  I'll try to remember that the next time I feel like pulling one of them up by the roots!!  : )  And my, how they grow!

2 comments:

Russell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandpa said...

Sorry I missed Grandparent's day?
- Grandpa

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win