More Halloween
Last week we made more Halloween decorations! Some of the supplies came from Aunt Sissy's Box of Fun.
The kids enjoyed reading I'm the Scariest Thing in the Castle
by Kevin Sherry, so we made bats like the one in the book. This is a great book to read with little ones. It's not really scary at all... it's cute!
I did this a few weeks ago with my homeschool art classes- we made the giant squid from Kevin Sherry's book, I'm the Best Artist in the Ocean!
All the kids have enjoyed this project. Idea from Deep Space Sparkle.
I looked at the cute press on nails that are out for Halloween & didn't want to spend the money, or they were in kids sizes. So I decided just to do crazy nails with a monster eye. Unfortunately, I lost half of my polish while trying to remove green Sharpie scribbles from my painted white kitchen cabinets. I'll redo them this week, though.
Skeletons are not scary at our house. After all, everyone has one! We have a couple of skeletons that I picked up at Halloween time for homeschool purposes. : ) Gotta learn how the body works, you know! The kids really enjoyed making these Q-tip skeletons! Idea from Boredom Busting Mommy.
Rebekah's skeleton is in purple. Hers looks a little like it was in an accident!
The kids enjoyed reading I'm the Scariest Thing in the Castle
I did this a few weeks ago with my homeschool art classes- we made the giant squid from Kevin Sherry's book, I'm the Best Artist in the Ocean!
I looked at the cute press on nails that are out for Halloween & didn't want to spend the money, or they were in kids sizes. So I decided just to do crazy nails with a monster eye. Unfortunately, I lost half of my polish while trying to remove green Sharpie scribbles from my painted white kitchen cabinets. I'll redo them this week, though.
Skeletons are not scary at our house. After all, everyone has one! We have a couple of skeletons that I picked up at Halloween time for homeschool purposes. : ) Gotta learn how the body works, you know! The kids really enjoyed making these Q-tip skeletons! Idea from Boredom Busting Mommy.
Rebekah's skeleton is in purple. Hers looks a little like it was in an accident!

No comments:
Post a Comment