Sunday, October 23, 2011

2nd Annual Halloween Party

I'm finally getting to the party pics! (kicking self) And I forgot to take a picture of the whole spread!  And (worst of all) I forgot to take a picture of all the kids together!  We had 18 kids, and some adults, in costume!


 My Little Pumpkin with Aunt Jana

 My flamingo & skeleton with Grana & MawMaw

 My Abe Lincoln with a Rangers Fan as Batman passes by.

 Babe Magnet and Country Bumpkin

 Lots of kids running around!

We did a treasure hunt for pumpkins and played Donuts on a String, which was hilarious!  The kids had to eat a donut, but couldn't touch it.


 As it started to get dark, Grandpa drove us on a hay(less) ride.  I gave them their goodie bags with glow sticks.  I was afraid it would be a boring ride, but we ended up with about 16 howling coyotes riding along with us!  And they appeared to be having a ball!
Some of them hung out for a while afterward with the kids playing hide & seek in the dark.  You know it's a good party when every one's not rushing to leave!  : )  I'm already looking forward to next year!

2 comments:

Brett Almond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What great pics! We had so much fun! The girls are still talking about the hayride. See you tomorrow! :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win