More Tiny Talk Tuesday
When we gathered at Aunt Wee's house last Sunday to celebrate Grandpa's birthday, David & Elizabeth asked about going to Jesse's room. But Jesse is growing up and his room isn't full of all the fun toys it once held. (That's Jesse - and his hair - taken Sunday by Lauren.)
Tonight, I was helping Elizabeth out of the tub when she said, "I don't want Jesse to grow up."
I'm sure Aunt Wee will love this, but I said, "Maybe Aunt Wee needs a toy closet to keep a few toys in, so you'll have something to play with when you go down there."
As I helped her into her PJ's, she said, "Well, I think Jesse needs a big pink doll house in his room. And a Barbie with a pink dress."
Don't you think Jesse would just love to have a big pink doll house in his room??? : )
Tonight, I was helping Elizabeth out of the tub when she said, "I don't want Jesse to grow up."
I'm sure Aunt Wee will love this, but I said, "Maybe Aunt Wee needs a toy closet to keep a few toys in, so you'll have something to play with when you go down there."
As I helped her into her PJ's, she said, "Well, I think Jesse needs a big pink doll house in his room. And a Barbie with a pink dress."
Don't you think Jesse would just love to have a big pink doll house in his room??? : )


1 comment:
Aunt Wee is definitely going to come up with a toy closet that has pink princess things and legos. That way when some of my favorite tiny tots come over, they will have something to play with.
Post a Comment