Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Elizabeth was talking about cow hooves, but she said not their feet and she wasn't saying the word right, so I'm not sure what she was talking about.  Something about the cow's stomach.  Then she clarified by saying, "You know those shooting things the cow has that shoot milk?"  
OH!  Those are called udders!!  (giggle)  Then she said, "Udders!  I love udders that shoot milk because I love milk!"  
Bwahahahahah!!!  That one gave me a good laugh!  Last night I tried to get them to tell one of their Halloween jokes.  Elizabeth doesn't quite grasp jokes yet, but she just enjoys making people laugh.  Make sure to watch both videos!



(I had to stop recording because I was laughing so hard...)

Here's some cute Halloween joke ideas!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win