Thursday, October 28, 2010

The spider you are about to see is not real...

That disclaimer is specifically for the Aunts:  Aunt Sissy, Aunt Wee and Aunt Jana.  (Aunt Jana griped at me one time for not warning her that a spider picture was coming.)

Now... how cool is this?  I recently discovered that you can cut a paper spiderweb in the same method as a paper snowflake!!!  Why did I never think of this before?!?!


 Just to reassure that it is not real, here it is with the flash on:

Fake spider courtesy of a Halloween spider ring that the ring broke off of.

When I turned around from photographing the spider snowflake, Rebekah grinned really big and said, "CHEESE!!!"  So of course, I had to take her picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the disclamer. I can almost handle fake spiders. The one on the flicker was very real and very big...Did not like that at all....Aunt Jana

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win