Tiny Talk & Bluebonnets
Saturday before last, David went to a birthday party where they watched the new dragon movie in 3-D! Doesn't he look cool in his glasses? That was really interesting to see & hear all the 5 & 6 year old kids jumping and exclaiming about the 3-D action!
Dad took us on a fun outing that evening, too! Right off the bat a ladybug landed on Elizabeth!
Rebekah can say Fluff (the cat's name). It sounds like FUF!!!!!!!
Mom: What's the Aunt Jana game?
Elizabeth: Bunnies and no cows! No bunnies! There's bunnies in her yard!
I have absolutely no idea what she's talking about! Does that have anything to do with Farm Town???
It took me off guard, but I asked him what that meant and what he believed about God & Jesus.
He answered my questions, then rolled over & said: Dear God, please let Jesus come into my heart. Amen.
We read something about China recently & he's been fascinated by it. During his bedtime prayers he prayed: And help everyone to have good dreams, even the Chinese people.
Mom: Well, swat at it! (because I know there's not much you can do to actually get rid of a mosquito in your room at night)
David, with a horrified look on his face: But I might get bug inside on my hand! I don't like bug inside on my hand.
And have you heard the news? Tiny #4 is now on his/her way!

1 comment:
Great report this week.
Post a Comment