Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Happy First Birthday, Rebekah!

On Saturday we celebrated Rebekah's First Birthday!

Rebekah took turns hanging out with family before the festivities began.

She got some great presents, including
sunglasses and her first Hello Kitty
from Aunt Wee,

some really cute dresses and a stuffed bunny
from Grana,

a Laugh & Learn Purse (which Elizabeth was very excited about!)
from my friend Janet,


a touch & feel Bible story book and

a set of dishes featuring Noah's Ark
from MawMaw,

a shape sorter
from Grandpa & Norma,

and some stackable nesting blocks
from Aunt Erin.

I think that covers it... did I leave anything out?

After presents we moved over to the table for
Carrot Applesauce Cupcakes!

"Why's my food on fire?"

"Uhh, now what?"

Afterward we had an Easter Egg Hunt, but that's not about Rebekah, so I put that in a different post. Read about the rest of our Easter festivities here.

I wrote a letter to Rebekah a few days ago.
David & Elizabeth just love her.

She also got this "Fun to be One" t-shirt in the mail
from her friend Brigid, who turned 1 five weeks ago.

Today we continue to celebrate
Rebekah!
as this is her actual birthday!

I would like to say thank you
to Dad for taking pictures at the party
and to Grana and Janet for
sharing your photos with me!

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

Very good job of reporting. Thanks!

♥ Sarah @ FFP ♥ said...

Aww, what a cutie pie! My daughter just celebrated a 1st birthday too!!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win