Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday and Shoe Box: Day 2


David: Mom, I think you are the goodest mom there ever was... (just then the phone rang) because you answer the phone.

At Thursday school, I called David to wait by the door of his classroom. A little girl, who was just a bit taller than David came up to me & said, "Is David your son?" I confirmed and then she said, "He's cute." Seriously, I almost passed out. I told her thank you.

I've been racking my brain trying to remember Elizabeth's song. She combined Pop Goes the Weasel with something else & it was really funny. She's a ham!


Today's shoe box video is a little more fun!



And since Larry is traveling, we're going to follow him:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those clips are very emotional to me - to see the kids as they open their own boxes!!

momma/grandma

onemotherslove said...

Yep, I was bawling Sunday night as I watched countless videos trying to pick out the ones for them to watch! I've got them scheduled all week. David's been paying close attention to them to see what kinds of things the kids are getting out of their boxes. I'll let them start picking stuff for their boxes next week.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win