Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday

David at bedtime prayers: Thank you God for every beautiful day I've had for my whole life!

Another night of David's bedtime prayers: Thank you God for my feet.

Elizabeth: Arm hurts, arm hurts!
Mom: Your arm hurts? Did you fall down?
Elizabeth: No. David.
Mom: What did David do to your arm?
Elizabeth: Hit.
Mom: David, did you hit Elizabeth?
David: No!
Mom: She said you did.
David: Oh. Sorry, Elizabeth!



I would like to point out here that David does not play Halo. But he thinks he does.

Visit Tiny Talk Tuesday at Mary's.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those bedtime prayers were to sweet.. and such opposite spectrums.

Mozi Esme said...

David sounds like such a blessing!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

I love his prayers. How absolutely precious.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win