Tiny Talk Tuesday Updates
Now that both kids are talking, sometimes so many things are said in a week's time that I can't remember anything that was said! I think I'm doing good to remember one thing from each kid...
Mom: Do you want to pray tonight?
David: Yes, my darling!
Thank you, God, for every future in my world. Amen. Your turn!
Elizabeth: gasps & looks around
Dad: What was that?
Elizabeth: A frog!
And it actually did sound like a frog! (and it wasn't me, either!)
Rebekah can't talk yet, but here's what's going on with her - I had another check-up today. We are 33 weeks & 1 day, according to the nurse's little calculator wheel. I gained no weight in the last 2 weeks, which was good. My blood pressure was good. The heartbeat sounded good. And she's turned head-down now.
Upon asking if I had any questions, I complained to the doctor about my legs - swelling, cramps during the night, and the pain behind my knee last week (which has gotten better, thankfully). Not much to do for swelling but elevate them when I can and getting into a pool could help if I have access to a pool. He gave me a calcium supplement for the cramps and reiterated that superficial clots in the legs are not that serious.
My next visit was to be in 2 weeks, but he'll be gone that week, so I go back in 3 weeks. At that time I will get tested for Strep B. I hope he gets all his traveling over & done with so he'll be here to deliver Rebekah when it's time!

No comments:
Post a Comment