Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tiny Talk Tuesday

I usually ask David what his lesson was about in Sunday School. He usually tells me he doesn't know. This week, I asked again, not really expecting an answer. Then it came.

Peter, James, and John.
Oh??!?! Your story was about Peter, James & John?
uh-huh
What about them?
They went fishing. They were in a boat.
Well, what happened?
They didn't catch any fish.
Then what?
Then Jesus showed up!
And what did he tell them to do?
silence
Did he tell them to throw their nets on the other side of the boat?
Uh-huh.
Then what? Did they catch any fish?
Uh-huh. They caught so many fish that their nets tore apart!

How about that? It was kinda like talking to a man. And I wonder how the story was presented this week that got him so engaged in it...

Elizabeth, playing with her Little People Fire Station, put the fireman inside & closed the door saying, "Nite, nite Dad. I love you! Nite, nite Dad. I love you, I love you!" Aw!

That's all I'm gonna share today because I've been trying to get this done all day. If you want more Tiny Talk, search for past posts or go over to Mary's and read the others'.

2 comments:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Awwwww....that is so sweet!

I love David's retelling!

Happy TTT!

Unknown said...

Doesn't it warm your heart to hear David so excited about a Bible story. The Bible is full of adventures for little boys to get into! And Elizabeth - so sweet!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win