Friday, January 02, 2009

My Favorite Christmas Photos

On Fridays, Rachel Anne invites the gals over for coffee. I've never participated before, but this week she asked us to bring our favorite Christmas photos so I had to join in! I made coffee, tea, and hot chocolate gifts for Christmas, so I brought those along, too:

My favorite photos of the kids both happen to be by the Christmas tree. I love how the soft lighting of the tree casts a warm glow on my babies. David's photo was on Christmas Eve, wearing the new PJ's he just got for his Christmas Eve present.

Elizabeth's was earlier in December as she was enchanted by the lights & ornaments on the tree.

Of course, I didn't get any wonderful pictures of Dad & me together. Did anyone else in our families get any?

Rachel Anne got a great shot with her hubby. You should go see how sweet they are!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Although I INTENDED to try for a full family picture, it didn't happen...so you're not alone! You did get some great pix of your kids by the tree. Happy New Year!

Dani said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who missed out on the family shot! I desperately wanted to, but alas...it didn't happen. But I love the one of your daughter by the tree. So beautiful!

Rachel Anne said...

There are few things in life that are better than a freshly scrubbed little boy in pajamas!! Edible!

And the photo of your daughter is absolutely precious. It looks like a Hallmark Card.

I was so excited to get a picture of Tom and I together....seriously, all of our candid shots are horrible or taken with a camera phone being held out to snap it. We almost forgot to take a family shot on Christmas Eve, but I think one of our kids got some with their camera. Our camera decided to quit working just before Christmas...phhht!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your photos! Your kids are beautiful...and it looks like you're expecting another?? I'm at week 20 right now. Have a blessed 2009!!

secondofwett said...

We never got a full family shot but we did get a sweet one of hubby and I at his company Christmas dinner that I'm kindof fond of.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win