Friday, January 30, 2009

The Kids

I just realized that I hadn't put any pictures of the kids up in over a week! And I missed Tiny Talk Tuesday. Please accept my utmost apologies!

So here's a quick one from Elizabeth. Last night in the tub, we were playing with her letters (A-Z, plus 1-9) and she named all of them, with the exception of P, 6 & 9!!!! I was so impressed! She just loves her letters! I was very excited to tell Dad when he got home.... and she just turned 2!

David is still enjoying school. He loves all the reading. I have found that the Sonlight schedule for is just not enough reading for him, so we've been flying through it pretty fast. He's also going through the Early Learner workbook easily, too, which I was really unsure about using. Unfortunately, he easily tires of writing & coloring, but I know we've got plenty of time to develop that skill. In the mean time, his Legos are helping to develop those fine motor skills. Click on that link to see his creations!

Baby #3 has been partying it up in there! I don't remember either of the others moving around quite like this one does. If she continues outside like she's doing inside, the world just better watch out! She's definitely a mover & a shaker! And I think she has a name.... a first & last one, at least.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth is impressive with her letters and numbers! That is great.

BTW-I've tagged you on my blog!

Unknown said...

Love the pic of Elizabeth! Such fun! I've been wanting to get those bath letters so that I can start working on letters/numbers with Ladybug. We have a wooden numbers puzzle and she says a few of the numbers with me. I love it that she's getting so verbal!

David is going to be an engineer of some sort! His legos are great!

And hope you're feeling well with baby #3. My sis is due May 13 and doing great. Can't wait to welcome my niece into the world!

Anonymous said...

So, what is the first name of my sweet little baby niece #3? I feel bad calling her baby # 3 all the time.

I love that both my D & E are super intelligent kiddos!

Aunt Jana

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win