I should get Mom of the year for this one!
OK, seriously, I am so proud of myself for coming up with this one! A few nights ago upon getting out of the tub, David said he wanted to wear his Wall-E under-wear. Then I had to remind him that he didn't have any. (I had looked & couldn't find any!) He was sure they were in the washing machine & I reassured him that he did not own any.
That night after he went to bed I had this idea to get some iron-on transfer paper and make some! I had previously thought of doing this on a t-shirt, because I haven't seen many of those either. I found a website that had some Wall-E clip art and downloaded the images. Tonight after bedtime I ironed the drawers.
I think they came out so cute! I was almost tempted to go wake him up to show them to him! I'll let you know how they go over in the morning...

2 comments:
I would vote for you! Great idea!
Awesome! You go, Mom!!
Post a Comment