Thursday, January 01, 2009

Have I Mentioned...

I just realized that I hadn't mentioned lately that

for many reasons. One of which being that I unwrapped this

on Christmas morning!!! I got to use it for the first time this morning while I was mixing the cream cheese spread for my Veggie Pizza that I took to the reunion. Very cool!

Thanks, Sweetie!!! I'll make you some cookies in it real soon... maybe after all the other food settles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right!! You husband rocks! I want one...a mixer...I already have a husband!!

Liz said...

Oh, I love my kitchenAid! My hubby got mine for me a couple of years ago and it is sooo great! Now I would love a grain grinder, that would be the perfect valentine's day present, he he he!

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!! I'd love to have one of those, but I think my hubby would complain about one more appliance in our kitchen!

Blessings for 2009!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win