Tiny Talk Tuesday in the Clouds
As we were leaving the house yesterday evening, David said, "What's that cloud doing?" I looked into the sky & didn't see anything spectacular happening, so I guessed rather dully, "Hanging around in the sky?"
"Is that cloud being Saturn? It has rings around it!"
I still didn't get it, but Dad spotted the cloud & confirmed that it did look like Saturn. Yes, I was being dull, but I finally found it myself. Can you see it?
And here they are earlier that afternoon singing together in the car: (forgot I was taking video when I turned my camera sideways!)
Elizabeth sings something that sounds like Where Is Thumbkin / Are You Sleeping / Frère Jacques, cuter than you've ever heard it before! : )
See what other cute, adorable & funny things are being said this week at Not Before 7 for Tiny Talk Tuesday.
See what other cute, adorable & funny things are being said this week at Not Before 7 for Tiny Talk Tuesday.

1 comment:
OH WOW! I clicked on the photo to make it bigger, and then I could see it! Cool stuff!
Post a Comment