Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I should be blogging...

I know. I should be blogging. But I'm tired. I missed Muffin Tin Monday and Tiny Talk Tuesday and I'm doubtful that I'll get to Wordless Wednesday, though that one would be easy.

Today I tiled the mechanical room (the little room for the a/c, water heater, breaker box, water manifold, etc) and got the bathroom ready to tile tomorrow. Mr. Builder fired our electrician so a new pair started today. They accomplished more today than I've ever seen the other guy do, so that's good. We unloaded about half of the laminate flooring and Dad unloaded the shower tile while I was tiling the mech room. It's so exciting to be in the "final stages"! I'll try to get some photos tomorrow to show you.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win