Sunday, June 08, 2008

My Husband Rocks!!!

I just found this giveaway at Livin' With Me & I'm so excited about it! She's partnered with From*Me Tees to give away one of these awesome t-shirts. I almost hate to spread the news, reducing my chances to win... but on the other hand, I have just found a company that I feel really good about supporting.

So I'll reduce my odds and tell you to go enter the contest for the shirt, or at least read the contest post. Then go over to From*Me Tees, look at their products, read the about & FAQ pages, and feel confident in supporting this company also!

And it doesn't hurt that they're right here in Texas, either! ; )

Oh, yeah - My husband rocks because he's a great dad, a talented guy, a hard worker, he loves his job as a fireman, (he loves Texas, too) and just a few days ago he sent me an unsolicited email telling me a few things he loves about me. How's that for a rock star!?! Yep, my husband rocks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting about my giveaway! It's so great to give our hubbys the praise they deserve!

Grandpa said...

And you didn't even mention that rock pile he has been working on!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win