Father's Day: Part One
We love Dad! Here are a few things we've had up our sleeve to get ready for Father's Day...
We made a batch of Dad's favorite cookies, chocolate chip with M&M's. It took some work, but I was able to save some for Dad between David, Grandpa, Uncle Bubba's family, and myself!
Really, you don't have to worry, Dad, there's plenty left. (Dad's at the fire station today.)
We got a card for Dad and David signed his name and wrote Dad's name on the envelope! I was very proud of him, we haven't really been working on writing yet!
.
The annual Father's Day collage is ready, but I'm not going to post a picture of it, just in case Dad checks the blog tonight. I'll post it tomorrow.
.
While we were at it, I asked David if he could draw a face for me. I drew him a simple stick fact to show him how, then he did this face on a Post-it. I have him another Post-it and he drew the body, arms, and wheels for his robot! This is the first person-type drawing David has ever done! Usually when we're drawing, he just goes abstract or he asks me to draw a car, then he colors it in.

No comments:
Post a Comment