Wednesday, June 11, 2008

First Pool Day of Summer

I decided to go with a blow-up pool this summer. Seemed like it would be easier to move around the yard. Today, it almost took me up the hill with a gust of wind. I think it's smaller than last year's pool, but they enjoyed it nonetheless.




Of course, David took his sharks out to the pool with him.





We used Elizabeth's ladybug sprinkler to fill the pool. It wasn't long before David was playing with the ladybug & Elizabeth was playing with the sharks!

Last summer I never got a picture of Elizabeth in her swimsuit. That won't be a problem this summer!

While the kids were playing in the pool, the guys were putting up the sheathing on the house!

If you're wondering what's going on with Tiny Talk Tuesday, I tried to do it yesterday. I even had a piece of paper that I'd been writing things on... but I seem to have misplaced it.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win