Saturday, February 02, 2008

More of David's Photos

I finally got David's camera located & downloaded again! It appears that his pictures may be improving! Here's Elizabeth in a chair cage:
He did a pretty good job centering Tort for this photo:

And look, he even got Mom's eyes in the photo this time!
This is one of the photos I mentioned earlier. He had all of his blue-eyed cars lined up in a row and took their picture. He had a bunch of pictures of the lineup, but this was my favorite with his toes showing!
He took lots of pictures of his favorite Cars. This is Snot Rod.
And here's his self portrait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Particularly like the self-portrait!

LOVEgrandma

Unknown said...

David is quite the photographer! It's great to see things thru his perspective.

Have a great day!

Grandpa said...

I thought we were having a thunder storm with all the flashes going off around here!

Unknown said...

He's going to be just like his mommy when he grows up! I wonder what your pictures would have looked like if you had a camera when you were that age? Lots of cats probably.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win