Elizabeth's Talking!
I may be picture-less for a few days because I'm sick. I wanted to write down what Elizabeth's been saying before I forget it, though, so here ya go:
Sunday at lunch with Aunt Wee & Uncle Bubba, she said Aunt Wee! I think Aunt Wee almost cried! Aunt Wee keeps Elizabeth on Wednesday nights while I take David to Cubbies and has been in the nursery almost every Sunday that Elizabeth has gone!
Monday, much to Grandma's dissappointment, Elizabeth said Grandpa. Grandpa makes funny faces at Elizabeth & she loves his beard!
Tuesday, while during Sesame Street, Elizabeth said Baby Bear. Then I was in the bathroom with David & when we came back, the ending credits were rolling & Elizabeth was signing, "All done!" That amazed me that she recognized the credits meant Sesame Street was all done. Later that day we saw some real live horses & she tried to say horsey.
Let's see, what else has she said... diaper, David, cat, she tries to say kitty, oh - outisde I wasn't sure if she said "dog" or "Bob" (the dog's name), she says duck and quack, Mama & Dada of course, and there's probably more, but my head's too foggy. She amazes me, seems like she's always coming up with something new!
OH - this morning she said "AB". Yep, A-B. So I sang the ABC song & she danced around just as happy as she could be! She's so adorable!
And she has 7 teeth, now! And is crawling pretty good... especially when there's a cat she could crawl to!
I felt pretty terrible today, David's under the weather, too. Please pray for us to feel better, and for protection for Elizabeth and the rest of the household to not get sick, too. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning.

1 comment:
Yay, Elizabeth!!!!
Our Ladybug finally got her first tooth on Sunday. And I think that having a cat is going to help her crawl too. She loves that feline, although the cat couldn't care less about Ladybug.
Feel better soon!
Post a Comment