It was a rainbow kind of day
Edited to add: I've gotten a few comments asking about the colored macaroni, so my Wordless post will now be wordy.
First of all, David spilled the jar of macaroni on the floor and we've been teaching him not to eat food off the floor, so... macaroni art! Two of David's handfuls of macaroni went into a baggie. Then I added 4 drops of food coloring and sealed tightly. Then David, with just a little help & encouragement, shook & squished the baggie until the noodles were covered with color. We spread them on newsprint to dry, then made the macaroni rainbow.
.
I've been testing out a few recipes like this lately, which I'm including in my new e-book, Made With Love Recipes for Arts & Crafts, which will be for sale at the Homeschool eStore when it's finished.

14 comments:
What fun! I should do this with my two.
That looks like fun. cg
What a great idea!!
Looks like a fun time. Cool idea. Happy ww!
Ah the days of colored pasta and what a marvelous palette for a photo....love it.
Now that's one fun Mom!
Fun! Fun! Fun! Happy WW!
Very creative. Happy WW!!
What a fun way to spend an afternoon!
Abby is at the stage where she is really interested in colors - we will have to do this project very soon!
wow very colorful elbows.did you color them or bought it as it is? HAPPY WW
check out mine too,they're up now;
Fragile Hand
Chocolate Boy
Where's the picture of all the macaroni in the floor?
Wow! Thanks for all the comments! I'll add how we colored the macaroni to the post!
That is VERY cool!
Post a Comment