Thursday, January 10, 2008

Throwback Thursday: First Birthdays

Since we're in a first birthday kind of mood around here, I thought I'd show you this 1st birthday photo from April 1974 (I found this photo in Grandmama's closet after Aunt Sissy & fam left):

When I showed it to David, I asked who is in the photo. He said, "It's Elizabeth!" Dad said, "Nope, it's Mom!" David just looked at me like, what???

Stay tuned for more of Elizabeth's First Birthday Week tomorrow! : ) And to see more Throwback pics, visit the Pinks & Blues Girls Blog.

2 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Very cute birthday pic! I just love looking at old photos!

PinksandBluesGirls said...

So cute!! I love when kids can't imagine their parents ever being little!

Happy TT!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win