Sunday, January 13, 2008

Elizabeth's First Birthday Party!


I told Dad that in case he hadn't noticed, a first birthday party is more for Mom & the rest of the people who'd come than it is for the one year old! This feels so true to me, because I feel like I've accomplished a lot in this year - I deserve a party! : ) Now, on to Elizabeth. Look at that cute little grin she has playing with the sack! In the background, you can see the back of the I Spy quilt that Grandma made for her.



David blew out the candle for Elizabeth & she thought that was really funny!!! Then she had no idea what to do with the cupcake! I wonder if that's because she's never had sweets before or if she just wasn't hungry?



I think she had a couple of bites before she discovered that crumbling the cupcake was really fun! Then, throwing it on the floor was fun! Thank goodness for Grandpa's concrete floor! It was easy to clean.

To see all the photos from Elizabeth's first birthday, from presents to cake to party guests, click here!

2 comments:

Sincerely Anna said...

I just wanted to comment on those adorable Elmo cupcakes!! How cute are they?! Looks like your baby girl had a fun party! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babyplaystudy.org. Best wishes,Melissa

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win