Friday, January 11, 2008

Picture & Doctor Day


Today was a busy day for our beautiful little one year old! We made another trip to our nearest Sears Portrait Studio where a wonderful girl took Elizabeth's one year old portraits. I was really happy with how they turned out. The portrait below is the one I picked for my package. If I usually send you a picture when we have pictures taken, this is the one you'll get after I pick them up in February:

You can see all of her pictures on my flickr. After getting some lunch, then we tried yet another new doctor for Elizabeth's 12-month check up.... and we'll try another doctor for her 15-month check-up, because this guy was worse than the last one we went to! Anyway, all that matters is that she's healthy. She weighed in at 18 pounds, 8 oz. She's 27.5" tall. I have no idea where that falls on the chart, but it doesn't matter anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable little girl! and she was sooo good, too.
LOVEgrandma

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't know what peds you've tried so far, or how far you want to travel, but I know a good one in Ft Worth. My sister takes her kids to Dr. Phillips. I think she is in the Hulen/Bryant Irving area. If you want more info, let me know and I'll get it from her.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Search & Win